Do you make (regular) backups? Are these backups kept near your computer or off the premises? Well, if you are like the most of us you probably do make some backups from time to time. Problem is that we tend to keep them near the computer and not make enough of them. Unfortunately, accidents do happen. By using Nisba BackupAgent you can be assured that your bookkeeping, sourcecode, appointments, quotations, patient records, invoices, contracts, drawings, correspondence etc. are safely stored and can be retrieved when needed. Nisba BackupAgent helps you to protect your company data from hazards like fires, floods, theft, viruses, power surges/fluctuations, human errors and faulty hard drives. No longer expose yourself to the risk of going out of business. All your important documents are safely stored at our state-of-the-art data centre in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Qualified engineers keep our servers up and in top condition. Your data is safe and nobody, except for yourself, can read or touch your data.
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2009-06-15
Improved user interface; new languages; extended OS support; improved file transfer process;
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2006-04-19
improved upload process; new management console;
EULA - End User License Agreement
COMPUTER PROGRAM END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BACKUPAGENT ("LICENSOR") AND LICENSEE
BackupAgent (THE "SOFTWARE") IS THE LICENSED PROPERTY OF BACKUPAGENT ("LICENSOR"), MANUFACTURED BY BACKUPAGENT.
USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS COMPUTER PROGRAM END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT").
PLEASE REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. YOUR "CLICK" ON THE "I AGREE" RADIOBUTTON AND YOUR USE OF THIS SOFTWARE SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE AFFIRMATIVELY AGREED TO ACCEPT ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. License. In this Agreement, you (or the entity on whose behalf you intend to download the Software) are referred to as "Licensee" or "You." Intending to be legally bound, Licensor grants to You, and You accept, a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Software in order to obtain computer data storage and retrieval services from a provider that has been authorized by Licensor, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You are permitted to install the Software on the hard drive system within your own personal or business computer, provided that You operate the Software on a Windows 9x, Windows NT/2000/XP or better (with appropriate Windows emulation software) operating system. All copies of the Software must include this Agreement as well as the copyright notice and all other proprietary and intellectual property designations contained in or on the Software.
2. Proprietary Protection and Restrictions. The Software is protected by copyright pursuant to Dutch Copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. This Agreement does not provide You with title or ownership of the Software, but rather a right of limited use. Licensor retains and shall retain sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to the Software and all modifications, enhancements, and derivative works thereof (including ownership of all trade secrets, patents, trademarks, and copyrights pertaining thereto), subject only to the rights and privileges expressly granted to You herein by Licensor. Licensor holds title to each copy of the Software.
3. Object Code. The Software shall be delivered and downloaded in object code only, and You shall have no right to use or possess the source code for such software. You shall not reverse compile or otherwise reverse engineer the Software.
4. No Modifications. You shall not in any way (i) modify the Software; (ii) delete any portion of the Software; (iii) change any name or designation of any component of or file in the Software; (iv) create derivative works employing all or any part of the Software; (v) sell, distribute, or transmit the Software or any part thereof; or (vi) except as provided in this Agreement, copy the Software or any part thereof.
5. Term. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Licensor may terminate this Agreement if You breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. All provisions of this Agreement relating to disclaimers of warranties, limitation of liabilities, remedies or damages, and Licensor's proprietary rights survive termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to You will terminate and revert to Licensor. Promptly upon termination of this Agreement, You shall delete all copies of the Software in your possession, custody, or control.
6. No Warranty; Limitation of Liability. YOU ASSUME THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU.LICENSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS) RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Dutch laws.
8. Severability. In the event that any of the terms of this Agreement are declared to be invalid or void by any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, such term or terms shall be null and void and shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and all the remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. THIS AGREEMENT IS THE COMPLETE, ENTIRE, AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF EACH PARTY'S OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE OTHER AND SUPERSEDES ANY OTHER PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR OTHER COMMUNICATION RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF.
Distributor and Manufacturer is:
2628 AL Delft